Haven’t really been too active with my fun online betting account. I deposited $100, 6+ months ago and my balance before my NFL future bets was $100.75. Talk about ROE! I consider myself lucky to have any money after that Royal Wedding – Queen Wears A Yellow Hat catastrophe. I decided to splash some cash around big dollars on football.
Straight SB Bets:
- $5 – Chargers to win the Superbowl +1000, Pays $55
- $5 – Steelers to win the Superbowl +1100, Pays $60
Mike’s Retirement 8 Team Totals Parlay:
- DEN Under 5.5 WINs
- DAL Over 9.5 WINs
- WAS Over 6.5 WINs
- CIN Over 5.5 WINs
- HOU Under 8.5 WINs
- DET Under 7.5 WINs
- GB Over 11.5 WINs
- NO Under 10 WINs
The family went out to see The Smurf movie tonight (not in 3D thankfully). My offical review is MEH. It was okay. As far as kid movies go it was watchable but not great (great being Megamind or How To Train Your Dragon etc). Hank Azaria as Gargamel was the saving grace. SPOILER ALERT: he gets tasered and hit by a bus. It doesn’t take a lot to entertain this family.
The thing that upset me the most was the preview for the upcoming Alvin and Chipmunks movie. What happened to Jason Lee? He went from one of my favourite actors, staring in the early Kevin Smith movies, then became a Scientologist and now this. What a waste.
Hello legion of internet followers. I have something to tell you that I have been avoiding for a while, so I am going to just come out and say it. Over the last year I haven’t been good nor exhibited anything that could be considered self control. This morning I weighed in at 277lbs. So to summerize, over the last 2 years I managed to lose 60lbs in one year and then turn around and put on 75lbs in the following year. Lets all agree not to tell Chris and Tanya.
It was a tough, hectic year and I am weak. Anything else I say here would just be an excuse. But I am putting that behind me and going to work on being a better person with better habbits. Hopefully these conversations we have through this blog will keep me honest.
I am now well into the new job, the family has moved into the new house and life is slowly rolling back into ‘normal’. Immediately I will be getting the eating under control. Then I need to figure out something to do exercise wise. I don’t have the luxury of a gym at the office anymore. Getting back to running seems like the best call, just for easy of access more then anything.
Wish me the best. It seems I need it.
Back at the blog and angry in point form. Things I have had enough of …
- Living in a trailer.
- Gypsies looking into my soul.
- Diesel pickup trucks idling for no real reason.
- Having 3 stations that come in on this little TV … and not being able to fast forward through the commercials on said TV.
- Drunk people yelling.
- Children who have no bed time and should be penned.
- Limited internet action.
- “Emptying the tanks” … not a euphemism.
- Little dogs.
- Fridges that only hold 4 beers at a time.
- Dirt roads and dust.
- Spiders friggin everywhere.
- Hitting my head on cabinets.
- Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean.
- A Laptop I have to use on my Lap and is approximately the temperature of the sun.
- Toilets you use your foot to flush.
- Worlds loudest air conditioner.
- That dude hammering right now at 10pm.
- Robotic vacuum cleaners looking to take over the world. HUAR!
I feel a little better.